Season 3 - day 1

Poor night of sleep 

Did meditation in bed around 3am

Fell asleep

Went on a 2mile fun run to a spot on the beach

Posted yesterdays journal 

Ran home. 

Had some quiet time stretching in the pool and had a breakfast shake

Tried to find a Paddy moment … but didn’t. Not sure “faking it” works well for me.  I’ll try again in a day or two.  Instead, Walked around the house for 30. 


I had to say goodbye to my jeep today. We named him Darth. 


For the most part it rained hard all day. I did bike to town just to see how long it took. It took about an hour round trip if I pushed the mountain Bike at a moderate pace. I stopped at what is quickly becoming “my spot” to watch sunset. I cooked myself some Mexican food when I got home. 


I am going to give myself a few days of no booze and easing myself into being solo. Looking back on my journal from last year I was a bit frantic at the start. It seems to be hard to have “peace” on they hyper competitive commercial beach next to my house. “My spot” is 2 miles away which means I’m working out to get there… may explore to find something closer tomorrow. 

Comments