day 3

I signed up for a yoga class at 9am. I work up early but didn’t feel like a run and bike was going to fit before the class so I spent a lazy morning before biking to town for the yoga class. I was anxious by the time I got there but did my meditation there. It was nice. I’m trying to just observe and “label” thoughts/feeling as good/neutral/bad as they come in and dismiss them. Example: a thought of “I can FEEL and but on my arm that isn’t going to bite me that’s NEUTRAL”.  My idea is to see how my natural thoughts are good/neutral/bad as a trend, and if it’s adjusting as I work on shit. 


I’ve gotten into making Mexican food after that cooking class. Here is breakfast 


This afternoon I spent a lot of time thinking about what brings me happiness. Happiness is probably the wrong word. I was trying to figure out what sort of life I want at 55 years old and 65 years old. I realize that a lot of the things I’ve enjoyed in the past or trying new experiences. As I’ve gotten older there’s less new things to try. The remaining bucket list gets a little more extreme to the point that it’s well … different. I do enjoy new experiences seen through the eyes of others who haven’t had those experiences yet.

Comments