day 7
I was finally able to circumnavigate the entire island on the bike. No flat tires. It was a beautiful ride. Fitness wise it was one of those good days. As I got into the ride I felt stronger. I was able to pick up the pace and effort. I really like riding here. Mentally I’m considering switching from IRONMAN Portugal the IRONMAN Cozumel. 15 miles of the 40mile looked just like this photo (smooth bike path along the beach). But I’m sure Portugal is just as beautiful.
As soon as I got home I went down to Punta Sur. It’s a state run environmental park on the very southern tip of the island. It was relatively inexpensive to get in. I think it was like $15. It included a boat tour of the lagoon. I saw some crocodiles.
But overall the boat was pretty boring. I sat on the beach and worked on my forgiveness activity for a while. I’m gonna not think about that for a few days and give myself a break. And then grab my snorkel gear and went for 1000 yard swim because I was told this was some of the nicest snorkeling on the island. I’m not sure if I went to the wrong spot but at best it was OK. The beach on the other hand was absolutely gorgeous. Without a doubt the nicest beach I’ve been to on Cozumel.
Comments
Post a Comment