day 6
I did some yoga this morning, and worked most of the afternoon.
I spent some time working on the forgiveness exercise (trying to forgive Christians). I am clearly going to need at least another day. The anger is deep and their is so much to unpack. Everything from causing my trust issues (Dinosaurs were real), to my paranoia of abandonment (don’t encourage 8 year olds to watch “a thief in the night”), to brainwashing my parents and being the wedge that didn’t allow them to love me as myself or me to introduce myself to them, to my distrust of my own thinking (if I don’t hear gods voice in my head I’m going to hell), to the Jesus vs Trump hypocrisy …. The list is long and I’m super jaded towards Christians. I’m really trying to figure out how to forgive them in a healthy way. I am probably going to have to put a pin in this one, each time I try to work on it I get upset.
Comments
Post a Comment