Day 7

Somebody told me it’s typical to feel joy when you notice others are noticing you are happy. That it spreads. I realized that I feel guilt when I notice other people notice I’m happy.  I think I’m worried that I’m either bragging or if they are happy that I’m happy, I will cause them to be sad when my happiness fades. 


Not sure how, but at some point it seems to be a good idea to unpack this and try to first figure out how to nurture my own happiness and then figure out how to not judge sharing it as a negative thing. 


Today was a fun day. We started with a SCUBA dive and then went to town to get Kims Covid test. The first place we stopped offered us the negative results without the test, so we left. We found a place inside the government ferry terminal so we assumed it was legit and paid for the test. When we went back to get the results they had closed for lunch. We hung out at and live music venue while waiting for them to reopen. For dinner we went back to Alberto’s for one last sunset. A stranger snapped todays photo and texted it to us. 


Comments