Day 9


This place is really growing on me.  It is very nice to disconnect from all the technology and instant nonsense. I know that I need to kill the work phone, IM and dog doorbell when I get home. 

I had a bunch of work to do via video conferencing and set up a conferencing system w/ lighting and everything in my new studio Villa.

Today I had to run about 4 miles in the heat of the day to pick up my bike after they repaired my flat tire. I was about 2 miles into the run when I realized I didn't have a mask with me so I kept an eye out for one on the side of the road to use when I got to town. I figured I would find the oldest dirtiest one I could assume that it would be COVID free from being left out in the sun for days.

The Villa I stayed at when I first moved here became available again so I moved back there since it has a kitchen. So I got to bike to the store and get some groceries to make supper. Then it was DnD with the boys. Curfew is now 9pm until 5am. It was 6pm to 6am. I can run one hour earlier starting at 5am. Still will be in bed by 8pm


Mood: The time is starting to pass by too quickly. It's becoming "normal" here. One big advantage is that anytime I am bored or grumpy I walk to the beach. The light turquoise and bright sand and blue sky are incredible. I walked for about 2hr last night at sunset on the beach w/o a cell phone or anything to do but look at the water.... and never got bored.

Real People: 1

Virtual People: 4



Comments