Day 19
Today was going to be about introspection... but then I remembered I had to work out. I did another long run, a long bike, and a 1K swim. On my quest to find a different beach each day I found "sunrise beach" this morning. It wasn't bad.
I was bone tired. Daryl has rented a car so we went to get Thai food for lunch. He had not been to long bay so we went there... one thing lead to another and we had been to Long Bay, Boogaloo, Omars, and Las Brisas. I had biked to Las Brisas before but didn't go in. This place is incredible (posh, with great views and good drinks).
This abandoned boat off the Fish Market is where I told da'wife I was going to live if I ran out of money.
We got home in time for me to burn some pork chops (but the middle was still raw) on this stupid electric stove where the only frying pan is so warped that only a small part of it touches the heating element.
I'm going to get up early tomorrow and complete this fitness quest.



Comments
Post a Comment