Day 20
After a 2hr run and 2.5hr bike ride, I did it... TSS of 75. Goal officially completed. Here is a map of all the roads I have cycled or run down.
I've been thinking about it for a few months, but have to follow my "only honor one fitness goal at a time". Now that this goal is done I have accepted Ironman Portugal as my next fitness goal. So it's official, I'm training for the Ironman again. But this time I'm going to do two of them. But for the next few days, I'm going to let my body relax and enjoy the time I have left on the island as I wrap up the final parts of my monk book before leaving for home.
I started to think about the next forgiveness video I was going to work on. It is going to be a lot harder than the last one. The one related to career I was ready for. I had that Epiphany before recording it that my life is much better now than it was when I was career focused. That helped with the forgiveness. This next one feels forced. I know it needs to and should happen. I started to write it out but I couldn’t really get to the point it was real. I thought that if I would focus on the good things they gave me it would make it easier. But it just made the pain of distance more vivid.
Then Daryl showed up at the beach with margaritas and things got better. He and the rest of the crew went to dinner and I went to bed to watch a movie.



Comments
Post a Comment