Day 10







 Got up well before sunrise for a 10 mile run.  It was black dark and the stars were out.
  

The first 6 miles were good, but then around 6:30AM the sun came up and the heat came out. I finished but it wasn't pretty. I got back to the pool for some coffee time with da'wife.

After cleaning up I decided to go to Omar’s for a cocktail. But the wind and wave forecast suggested Grays Bat would be better. I go there all the time but had never really gone to the beach. So I headed that way and got a burger on the beach. 

While I was there I scoped out local Kitchen and Bath remodeling company. They are not hiring for the CEO or unpaid intern position or selling their business. Nor did they find me funny.  

On the way home I hit the grocery store, again... I had forgotten coffee last trip. When I got home I did some kayaking in Turtle Cove and wrapped up the night with some pasta and margaritas. 


Comments