Day 15
Slept in a good bit due to yesterday’s late evening Beach excursion. But on the bright side I got to have breakfast and coffee w da wife. It was well past sun up when I got around to moving so it was too hot to run. So I doubled the bike and swim. It was nice. I am reading a book called “think like a monk”. Not my typical style of book. But it has a pdf that I can look at while on the beach practicing just being chill. Anyway I found it ironic today he was talking about how we overload ourselves with sensory input so we don’t have to deal with our internal self. The funny part was I was listing to this on audible at 150% speed while zipping down the main highway on a bike that doesn’t fit me, getting chased by street dogs and trying to avoid the semi trucks.
I made it to the end of the island. On the way back I hit up the grocery store to get supplies for date night w da wife (we are both going to make pizza and watch a movie over zoom tonight). This afternoon I worked :( but did finish the day in my chair on the beach.
Date night was very nice. Kim's pizza turned out much nicer than mine.
Mood: Enjoying the experience. Starting to get burn out on the workouts.
People talked to: 3
Video people: 2




Comments
Post a Comment