Day 4
I guess I have to work again today. I partied pretty hard last night and work up without a headache. I'm starting to think about how long this journey should last. Mostly because today was the day I was scheduled to check out of the first rental (I extended thru Saturday). The trip is costing about $300/day ($200 for lodging/bike/phone and $100 in flood and fun). If I stay for a month that would be $9K. I would guess I spend about $2-3K each month on useless stuff at home from Amazon. So the net would probably be about $6.5K/month. I know 1 week is not going to be long enough. I don't think 2 weeks will be either. I'm thinking one month sounds like the right amount.... I could see two months being a possibility. But I also have to remember that I'm only in the rest few days of this and haven't really gotten homesick yet (I talk to da'wife multiple times a day ... the only real difference is that our morning coffee and evening TV time is via zoom)... Of course this is just in my head I haven't had a chance to talk w/ Da'wife to understand how she is doing and what her thoughts are on how long this should be.
I worked all day. Yuck.
Da’wife and we’re going to watch a movie but had technical difficulties... so I worked some more and called it a night.

Comments
Post a Comment