Day 5



 I think I’m starting to fall into a rhythm. I spent a good bit of today working. I enjoyed some teddy Grahams by the pool over lunch. I was only at the pool maybe 20 minutes. I didn’t put any sunscreen on and my chest is bright red. The midday sun is pretty intense. 

I’m starting to run out of leftover food here. None of the villas with kitchens are available this weekend so I’ll be moving into a smaller hot. I’ll probably make a grocery store run Saturday. I did do some lab swimming in the pool yesterday. It’s only 17 yards. I ended the day grilling the turkey burgers on the grill outside to practice for when I don’t have a kitchen. Which is a good thing because it took me at least 20 minutes to figure out how to light the grill.


Mood: content

Real humans: 0

Video humans: 3

Comments