day 5
Slept until about 11am. Rain day. Hung out at Airbnb. Did a little work. Mostly resting. We went to Carnival. Armando‘s party bus left his place at 9 PM and I got off of it at around 4 AM. Armando is a hoot. There was dancing and not much introspection.We met some really nice locals that took us under their wing and gave us an awesome Carnival experience. I think I’m a bit worried about getting old/tired so I tried to stay out later and do more than my body needs. I’m glad I did it and it will be fun memories dancing on the bus with friends. But I did notice I was fixated on “when will I sleep” and even more importantly “will this be the last bathroom we find” that I missed some of the experience. But I was present for most of it.
Comments
Post a Comment