Day 25
Another great lesson. I’m able to get up going both directions and can stay up going left. Best of ride was 2.5 minutes with a change of direction (not exactly on purpose as I’m not trained on how to do it, but I just decided I was too far from the boat, slowed down and launched in the other direction. I ended the ride exactly where I started according to the GPS). My left leg is going to be the deciding factor on if I can do this. I’m having problems holding and edge on that foot. We are going to try and edgier board tomorrow. Really happy with how I’ve progressed the last two lessons. I almost didn’t go today as I’m fatigued. So glad I did and I’m looking forward to tomorrow
I love this quote "The courage to be is rooted in the God who appears when God has disappeared in the anxiety of doubt." For me, it talks aboutv how something meaningful is there when you give up holding onto religion. Thru meditation/mindfulness I don’t struggle to have “the courage to be”. But I still like the quote. I have to massage it a bit as I am growing past the anxiety of doubt (death meditation and dissolving the notion of self as a Truth will do that). But I think it still holds truth, in that enlightenment and peace seem to show up after processing the anxiety of losing Self.
"Truth emerges in the space where once stood the anxiety of losing Self, revealing a profound presence beyond traditional faith. This is where the true courage to exist is found, not in clinging to dogma, but in embracing the liberation that comes with transcending the notion of self."
Comments
Post a Comment