Day 37

 Had a kite lesson with Armando.  Out of the 2 hours I kited 30 minutes (hyper unorganized and really wanted me to body drag back to the board rather than get it in the boat).  But the wind was great and it felt really solid today.

After the lesson I sat on the beach for a while trying to figure out this Low Testosterone issue.  The way I see it is that it is a lifetime commitment in both time and cost. It also brings back my hyper sex drive.  So I had been pretty reluctant to do that.  But I just have no energy. I was watching a guy who is a bit older than I am (probably mid-50s) rock it on his Kite. I don’t’ know his back story, but I know mine (I’m an Ironman who does cross fit but can’t stay out past 10PM even if I really want to).  I don’t want to fade away. I want to fight it.  I need to make sure Kim’s on board with helping manage my sex drive if it returns (It is super strange that the year she engaged in co-ownership in my sex drive is also the year my Testosterone went from 600 to 300 and my sex drive stopped suddenly).  But unless she has reservations I’m pretty sure the right answer for me is to go on hormone replacement and fight this off and live a vibrant lift as long as possible.

Comments